Shop Whisky Online in Hong Kong conveniently at the best prices, with home delivery
With the widest, most elite collection of liquors online, it’s easy to shop for exclusive brands of Whisky; experience excellence at Liquidz! We know that the finer things in life aren't obtainable everywhere, so Liquidz has made it its aim to ensure that you have access to the finest quality spirits wherever you are in the Hong Kong! No matter what style of whisky you enjoy – Japanese, American, Scotch, we’ve got you covered. If you are a Whisky lover, browse through our impressive repertoire and order now!
All About Whisky:
From the oriental east to the wild west, whisky spans various spirits ranging from the bourbon to scotch. It is a fermented grain mash where the grains can be any mixture of corn, rye, wheat & barley. The dominance of any one constituent lends the whisky different flavors, from sweet to spicy & smooth to smoky, and aromas. Whisky is typically stored in charred-oak barrels to bring out the flavor further.
JACKPOT (OR CRACKPOT!) QUESTION: ‘WHISKY’ OR ‘WHISKEY’?
Contesting over literal correctness of WHISKY or WHISKEY is immaterial if you are fluent in “booze”!
If you ask for WHISKY, you get a ‘shot’.
If you ask for WHISKEY, you still get a ‘shot’.
Anywhere in the world!
If you still persist about it after getting shot with an 1879 Old Jug or Glenrothes, then allow us to enlighten you that if it comes from Ireland or the U.S., it likes to go with an ‘E’. If it's from Scotland, Canada, Japan or anywhere else, then never mind!
WHIKSY HAS A ‘CITIZENSHIP’?
That’s right folks! Whiskies have their own stories as they come from different parts of the world. The most common types are as follows:
- Scotch: Obviously, this one belongs to Scotland. It's made from either malt or barley, and Scotch law regulates the fermentation and aging process. Asking for a dram, instead of a shot, when ordering at the local pub will make you feel like a local instantly.
- Irish: To an Irishman, whiskey is the ‘water of life’, and we understand why. Irish whiskey is smoother than the whiskeys produced in other parts of Europe, so it's a drinkable choice if you prefer less bite with your beverage.
- Bourbon: Bourbon, synonymous with American-made whiskey, often comes from the great state of Kentucky. It can also come from Tennessee and other parts of the South, and we can bet on it when we tell that Southerners take their bourbon seriously.
- Japanese: There aren’t many taste differences between the Scotch & Japanese whiskey, as the Japanese have taken distillery cues from the Scots. Though most of Japan makes single-malt variety, so quality is exceptional.
- American: Many forms of American whiskey are considered bourbon, though that's not always the case. It's typically made from cereal grain, and you can find both blended and straight American whiskeys.
You might also be familiar with the more famous brands such as:
- Jim Beam Bourbon: 2 centuries old Kentucky tradition, worth respect!
- Johnnie Walker: Black, Blue: Color doesn't matter!
HOW TO DRINK IT:
Most whiskeys can certainly be enjoyed neat, and there is no shortage of delicious cocktails you could try. Identify the whiskey you want to pick & then go with the flow.
You can enjoy it slowly as a nightcap, add a splash of your favorite flavored cola or mix it with carbonated water.
When hungry, grab a platter of some aged cheese, or a few squares of delectable dark chocolate. You might also enjoy pairing whiskey with tangy fruits, Southern-style barbecue, or a slice of pumpkin pie. Voila!
Need to order online whisky delivery at your address? Browse through our collection and buy whisky online from the comfort of your home. We ensure a prompt online whisky delivery service at your doorstep.
So, why are your drinking glasses still dry? Browse & order!
You may also want to check other Spirits we offer:
Vodka | Tequila | Rum | Gin | Cognac
Get your Bottle Personalized and Engraved