Shop Tequila online in Hong Kong Conveniently at the best prices
Shop Tequila online in Hong Kong with Liquidz and choose from a fantastic selection! A remarkable drink that derives its flavor from the inimitable blue agave plant. The brew must be manufactured in Jalisco in Mexico in order for it to legitimately carry the tequila label. Our mission at Liquidz is to provide you with the biggest and most exclusive selection, the best prices, and prompt service, with home delivery.
All About Tequila:
The word tequila resonates with shots, shots and shots – generally. It creates a picture of partying, celebration & all things lively and jovial. It is quite apparent that if you have been through college, you have tried tequila in one form or the other, be it from that line of shot glasses at your favorite bar, or in a sprightly cocktail. One may find many options for budget tequilas but in the end, you get what you pay for.
HOW IS TEQUILA MADE?
Tequila is produced primarily in the western Mexican state of Jalisco. It is the opportunistic product of the life cycle of the blue weber agave plant that matures after a minimum of 8 years. So every shot of tequila that you shoot, should be shown respect!
The heart of the agave plant, which is a one-time use plant, weighs over 100 pounds and is commonly known as pina. This pina is cut out of the blue weber agave & then steam-cooked to prepare the starches in the pina for fermentation.
Tequila, even though a clear spirit like vodka or gin, is actually pot-distilled allowing more congeners to add flavor to the spirit. Tequila is generally distilled at least twice. After the tequila has been distilled to the desired strength, it is either bottled (for a blanco/joven) or aged for a period of time in any variety of wooden barrel or cask.
Much of the work done to produce tequila is hands-on. It can be fermented with commercial or wild yeast yielding various flavor profiles of subtle variations. Even though the agave content in the tequila is expected to be at least 51% typically, many premium brands offer it with a 100% concentration too. The more agave is there in it, the better is the quality and flavor.
TYPES OF TEQUILA
- Gold Tequila: It is very refined & has a reputation of hard-partying. Premium tequila brands are as varying & sophisticated in flavor as any scotch. It is called gold tequila because of the golden color which the tequila adopts as it ages, although some distilleries may add caramel coloring to produce the same effect.
- Flavored Tequila: Tequila is best enjoyed without any addition, but flavored tequila adds a dose of fun to any event. Lime, strawberry, coconut and jalapeño are the common flavors in a tequila. You may also add anything you would like on a day at the beach.
- Anejo Tequila: It is the widest available & complexly aged tequila which is aged for 3 years to bear its name. It is the perfect choice when you wish to impress your guests with your knowledge of tequila.
- Silver Tequila: It doesn’t have the golden hue as it is aged for barely few months and you may consider it as liquor’s purest form. It generally appears perfectly clear.
- Reposado Tequila: It is rested tequila, literally. It is aged for 3 months to a year & gives a smooth sailing experience without being harsh on the tongue or the nerves. So you may go the extra mile to take more shots of it.
HOW TO DRINK TEQUILA?
It is widespread that shots are the most efficient way to drink tequila, although this is not always the crowd puller.
Palomas, Micheladas, Old Fashioned, Bloody Maria etc. are some of the classic cocktails, apart from the margaritas. High quality tequila is a delicacy in itself.
Need to order an online tequila delivery at your address? Browse through our collection and buy tequila online from the comfort of your home. We ensure a prompt online tequila delivery service at your doorstep.
So, what was it your glasses were pining for? Don Julio, Pepe Lopez, Casamigos Anejo and the others are awaiting you at Liquidz. Slice that lemon and find a tequila!
You may also want to check other Spirits we offer:
Whisky | Vodka | Rum | Gin | Cognac