Within these Terms and Conditions, the “Company” means LIQUIDZ and “Customers” means any person or company which places an order with the “Company”.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except your-self shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification re-quired) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at an-other time to be agreed between you and us.
- In these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions (as defined below) (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “Liquidz” or “we” or “us” means Liquidz. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- We shall make every effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our e-store are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- You are required to register as a user before placing any order through our website. During the registration:You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
You must safeguard your username and password;You authorize us to assume that any person using the website with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Please inform us via our website/by email/by phone immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We there-fore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chap-ter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
- Our website accepts payment by designated credit cards, debit cards or other designated electronic means as specified by us. All product prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars.
- Acceptance of orders is subject to our sole discretion. A final receipt will be issued to you when goods are delivered to your address, or goods are collected at our physical store (as the case may be).
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour diffi-culties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
Liquidz payment terms
- We accept Visa Mastercard American Express credit and debit cards and Union Pay.
- Under Credit Card Purchase Protection service (e.g. Visa Verification Service, MasterCard Secure Code) customers can enjoy safe and secure shopping by using their own credit card with specific password or security code. Credit cards used for shopping should be valid and under the purchaser’s own name.
- Where there are additional charges for delivery, such charges will be set out separately for your acknowledgement and confirmation prior to proceeding to payment.
Notification for ordering
- Our website only accepts orders for delivery in Hong Kong to the specified billing address or collection at a designated physical store located in Hong Kong.
- If your order is accepted by us, we will confirm with you accordingly and advise the date and time of delivery or availability for collection at a designated physical store.
- We offer free delivery for purchases over $799, otherwise purchases under $799 will incur a delivery fee of $80 for most areas of Hong Kong. Delivery will be within 3 days of your purchase. Delivery time are from 11am – 7pm, depending on your area and traffic. We will however keep you informed on the status of your delivery
- Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. This service is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Saturday excluding public holidays. During a Typhoon 8 or above/Black Rainstorm warning, delivery service will be postponed until further notice.Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Depart-ment. Please contact us at email@example.com/by WhatsApp +852 6163 8607.
- All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
- Have your order delivered within 5 hours when you order between 10:00 to 16:00 HKT from Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 12:00 HKT on Saturday. Charges apply. Valid on Monday to Saturday, excluding Sunday and Public Holidays.
Store pickup service
- You will be notified by us via WhatsApp and Email when your ordered goods are available for collection at your selected physical store during business hours on the designated date of collection.
- Please collect your purchased item(s) at your selected physical store within  days from the des-ignated date of collection during the specified business hours of the selected store.
- When you pick up the product in our physical store, you or your authorized representative will be required to produce your email confirmation for identity verification. We may need you to provide fur-ther information to verify your identity (such as your full name or other personal information under your account profile). If we are not satisfied that the person requesting to collect your order(s) is your-self or your authorized representative, we will refuse the collection of the order(s) in order to safe-guard your interest.
Refund and Cancellation
- A lot of our products are fragile; therefore, we do not accept returns.We do not accept any returns until unless proven LIQUIDZ is in fault of the said items delivered. You are entitled to exchange products which are found to be damaged or not in good condition upon de-livery. In such case, you can contact our customer service department to make arrangement for ex-change within 7 days of receipt.
- If you wish to cancel your order after you have paid, there is a 5% (of the total purchase amount) transactional refund fee, with the exception of BANK TRANSFER & CASH ON DELIVERY. More im-portantly, if we have already dispatched your order, there will be a cancellation fee of $120.
LIQUIDZ | The Xtra ml
- ‘LIQUIDZ | The Xtra ml’ is a customer loyalty program by Liquidz, where you earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on liquidz.com.hk.
- You must be aged 18 years or over in order to be a member of LIQUIDZ | The Xtra ml.
- Benefits: This offer is applicable to all other offers (including party packs & gift packs) running on Liquidz i.e. you can club your reward points with other existing offers to get the best deal.
- How to earn points & redeem them:
Once you have registered on Liquidz, you will earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on liquidz.com.hk.
- You will earn points on the cart value of the order you place i.e. if your cart value is, $950, you will be eligible to earn 950 reward points.
- A minimum of 1000 reward points are required to make a redemption. For reference, 1000 reward points in your account equal to a saving of $25.
- If you redeem more than 1000 reward points, further discounts will be calculated and applied proportionately. For example, redeeming 1200 reward points will save you $30.
- Reward points are non-exchangeable for any cash value.
- Reward points will be non-transferable.
- Cancelled orders/returns/refunds will result in corresponding deductions in reward points from your loyalty account.
- LIQUIDZ | The Xtra ml points earned will expire after 3 years and cannot be carried forward.
- In case of any offer related disputes, the decision of Liquidz shall be final and binding. Liquidz reserves the right to change or revoke the LIQUIDZ | The Xtra ml loyalty program at any time without prior notice.
- You shall receive the coupon within 15 days of 11.11 order‘s delivery to you.
- Coupon will avail you HK$50 off on any order worth more than HK$1000 and only up to 10 such orders.
- Coupon is non-exchangeable for any cash value.
- Coupon is non-transferable.
- Liquidz management’s decision will be final in case of any offer related dispute.
BREAKAGE / REFUND POLICY
Upon acceptance of delivery, Customers are required to check the contents of the order to ensure no damages/differences. Should the order be accepted and approved at point of exchange, Liquidz will not be liable for any damages thereafter and products cannot be refunded.
If damages are found upon delivery, Customer should notify the courier and Liquidz will make replacements within 2 business days. Customers may choose to reject the replacement and only pay for the remaining value of order.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure caused by or resulting from acts of God, riot, flood, fire, accident, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, war, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any another causes beyond the control of The Company.
LIQUIDZ reserves the right to charge a penalty if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the stated delivery time.
LIQUIDZ reserves the rights to decline or change delivery orders at sole discretion absolutely.