The Amadeo Fatto a Mano decanter was introduced in 2017 as a compliment to the colourful and elegant Fatto a Mano glass series. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, four classic RIEDEL decanters have been reiterated with optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. The art of optically blown glass originated in Venice, the cradle of the most superior glassblowing techniques, with few glass blowers still proficient in this method.
The Amadeo was launched in 2006 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of RIEDEL. Named after fellow Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, whose 250th birthday was also celebrated that year, this hand-blown decanter is shaped like a lyre and pours like a dream. Effortless and pleasurable to use, the Amadeo decanter is a reminder that functional objects can be works of art – a classic RIEDEL hallmark.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
- Year of design 2006
- Volume 1500.0 ccm
- Height 350.0 mm
- Box quantity 1.0
- Type of Manufacturing hand-made/hand-finished
- Material Crystal
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
- Romantic Dinner
- Elegant Dinner for 2
- Birthday Gifts
- Gift ideas