Tommasi has specialised in the production of Divine Nectar Amarone, deservedly becoming one of its leading ambassadors to the world. Amarone is a unique wine due to its origin, ancient grape varietals and production method It is appreciated by men and loved by women, and is one of Italy’s most successful wines worldwide.
Taste: TOMMASI Amarone is a perfect wine for special occasions, particularly with red meat, game and ripe cheese. But it can also be sipped as an ideal companion to enjoyable conversation. Serving temperature 18°C.
- Grape variety: Corvina a.o.
- Wine region: Veneto
- Production area: Valpolicella
- Country of origin: Italy
- Alcohol by volume [% AbV]: 15
- Ingredients: Corvina Veronese 50%, Corvinone 15% Rondinella 30% , Oseleta 5%.
- Serving suggestion: Warm, ripe cherry and plum aromas. Intense and smooth. Great refinement and long lingering aftertaste.