The Single Malt Whisky glass is perfect to emphasize the elegant creaminess of top quality single malt whisky.
This glass was designed as a result of a series of workshops in 1992. The final product has an elongated thistle shape on a truncated stem, and incorporates a small, slightly outturned lip which highlights sweetness.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
PERFECT FOR THE GRAPES
Malt Whisky, Whisky/Whiskey, Single Malt Whisky
- Year of design 1991
- Volume 200.0 ccm
- Height 113.0 mm
- Box quantity 2.0
- Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- Material Crystal
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
- Romantic Dinner
- Formal Dinner
- Birthday Gifts
- Casual Dinner