The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes.
The shape emphasises the wine’s fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines.
The optic impact in the RIEDEL Performance series adds both a design feature and an astounding effect on wine’s aromatics.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
PERFECT FOR THESE GRAPES
Franciacorta, Champagne, Blanc de Blancs, Cava, Sekt, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco
- Year of design: 2018
- Volume: 375.0 ccm
- Height: 245.0 mm
- Box quantity: 2.0
- Type of Manufacturing: machine-made
- Material: Crystal
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
- Romantic Dinner
- Formal Dinner
- Elegant Dinner for 2
- Birthday Gifts
- Gift ideas