Seemingly defying gravity, the Touch decanter rests confidently on an asymmetrically bulb-shaped base with a ridge tapered into an elegantly angled neck. This ridge effectively acts as an integrated handle, guaranteeing a comfortable grip in the hand. This daring decanter is mouthblown and formed by hand, making each a unique work of art.
Like the rest of the Black Tie collection, Touch is dressed up with a black tuxedo stripe that extends gracefully from top to bottom, with an addtional red stripe as an eyecatching feature. This is achieved by introducing rods of black and red crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
- Year of design 2010
- Volume 1430.0 ccm
- Height 365.0 mm
- Box quantity 1.0
- Type of Manufacturing hand-made/hand-finished
- Material Crystal
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
- Romantic Dinner
- Formal Dinner
- Elegant Dinner for 2
- Birthday Gifts